Phil and Tom specialise in extensions throughout Worcestershire. Whether you have a design layout in mind or not, they can help with the planning and construction of any size or shape extension.
You may have questions such as:
– Do I need planning permission?
– Do I need to have plans drawn?
– How do I ensure the building work is carried out properly and in line with building regulations?
– Where do I get the right materials at the right price?
– What about electrical, plumbing and building regulations certificates?
We offer a free advice service to help you understand the processes involved, what you need to do and what we will do for you to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Ian & Nadine said:
“We can honestly say they gave us more than we could ever wish for, their standards of work were excellent. They showed respect, 100% commitment, punctuality,leaving us with a first class extension”
Why not give us a call…
Extension providing extended kitchen and cloakroom behind new garage
Extension and knock through the provide larger kitchen and dining room
A two story extension to include a new kitchen, bedroom and en-suite bathroom
Garage conversion with two first floor bedrooms above. (Before and after)
An extended ground floor ‘One Stop’ Shop with flat above. (Before, during and after)
Three storey extension with balcony after removal of conservatory.
Single storey wrap-round extension providing lounge, kitchen and utility space.